MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to determine if avatar is visible in announcement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just spent a good few minutes searching for this template and can't find it. Seems like the announcement template itself isn't where this is found and I can't seem to find it in any of the post bit templates.

I'm just looking for the spot that I can comment out the avatar variable, making it so that avatars don't show on an announcement. Which template is it?
(2013-01-08, 02:10 PM)CheckingThis Wrote: [ -> ]I just spent a good few minutes searching for this template and can't find it. Seems like the announcement template itself isn't where this is found and I can't seem to find it in any of the post bit templates.

I'm just looking for the spot that I can comment out the avatar variable, making it so that avatars don't show on an announcement. Which template is it?

if in the portal go to portal templates->portal_announcement and remove the variable there
Unfortunately it's not the portal one. I found that one by using the search feature in the ACP.

Still can't figure out how to do it for a regular announcement though. Anyone have any ideas?
I think it just uses the postbit template doesn't it? In which case removing the avatar would remove it from posts and PMs too...