MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Black Water
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Author (MyBB): Electric Shock
Author (ZB): tiptopolive

This is a black and navy blue simple but detailed theme by me. Most parts of it are inspired by ZetaBoards' Black Water theme.

It does not have a huge amount of template changes other than the headers, I focused on the styling more this time.

I did numerous themes before but this is my first release. You people don't worry about the permission from the original author. I have a written copy of it from him. PM me if you suspect.

Download
Live Demonstration (select Black Water from the theme changer)

Please comment.
A very nice theme by Electric Shock. Promo Guild are also using his theme and love it! Big Grin
Pretty neat theme, thanks for converting it!
Good, but if you look close to the tborder it needs to be rounded;
[attachment=28301]
Very nice theming Electric.

#Off Topic:

Come back on my site for a chat.
(2013-01-19, 03:08 PM)EasyPromo Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice theming Electric.

#Off Topic:

Come back on my site for a chat.

Aren't you that banned user: http://community.mybb.com/user-68351.html
Are we allowed to change the logo on it? I understand it says don't edit it, but does that include the logo?
(2013-03-03, 09:30 PM)Iceman4391 Wrote: [ -> ]Are we allowed to change the logo on it? I understand it says don't edit it, but does that include the logo?

Where does it say that? From the Download License page, it says:

You May:

1. Edit the theme as much as you like.
(2013-03-03, 11:27 PM)José F. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-03, 09:30 PM)Iceman4391 Wrote: [ -> ]Are we allowed to change the logo on it? I understand it says don't edit it, but does that include the logo?

Where does it say that? From the Download License page, it says:

You May:

1. Edit the theme as much as you like.
You MAY NOT:

1. Remove or hinder the visibility of the copyright at any time.
2. Redistributing it without prior permission.
3. Claim this theme as your own.

I saw that copyright. Wow I am getting confused today. Sorry!
Yeah, it only says that you can't remove the copyright (Black Water MyBB conversion by Electric Shock. Original theme by titptopolive of Zathyus Networks.). That you can't redistribute the theme without permission and claim the theme as your own. But you can edit it, of course. Wink
Pages: 1 2