MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: captcha not showing images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I need some help, my client forum I've made is http://www.mnaasged.com/forum when I go to register there's no Captcha image, (attached) [attachment=28241] I've reinstalled the captcha.php numerous times, and checked the server gd library which says everything is good. (attached) [attachment=28242]I've also checked the CHMOD settings I went from 755 to 777 to 666 nothing works. I can't find anything that works in the forums. I've also reinstalled mybb numerous times and each time there seems to be a new mess up, after strictly following the setup procedures.

Also there seems to be problems with png files not showing up even though the gd library has png support, the png files just don't seem to work in the mybb install. I'm also using the Apart Flame theme.

and to top it off there's something amiss with the mybb logo in the forum itself (see attached)[attachment=28238] I'm at a loss and need some help!

thanks in advance! M@