MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid] Plugin Developer (Questions)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so I have a couple of plugins I would like to have created for my forum ForeverMinecraft.com, I have £15, witch is equivalent to about $25. I'm new to this, so I was wondering if this is anywhere close to what plugin developers may ask for. Blush

I am asking for:
A minecraft server list. I want it to be intergrated with the main forum accounts, along with a voting system to see who gets to the top. I want it to have votifier support & offline and online support (These links may help: Votifier - Querying MC Servers) I want it to basically do what http://mcservers.org does but integrated with my forum.

I also want a Download submission script or plugin... This will basically do what MyDownloads does but something along the lines of what Planet Minecrafts Mods, Skins, Maps and Texture packs pages look like, also where you can vote for them. Smile

I know, I think I am asking a little much for both projects with such a little reward. If you can only work on the Server list I can buy the MyDownloads from Pirata. That is no problem. Smile

Thanks for reading, I hope to be doing business with you soon.

Even though my budget may be low, I may be able to make it a little larger if I can see that it will be done well. Confused
Is this true of your server?

Before using this class, you need to make sure that your server is running GS4 status listener.

Look for those settings in server.properties:

enable-query=true
query.port=25565
The server list is for people to "List" their server, so they would have to set this in the server.properties.yml file. I would put a notice somewhere. Toungue

I have done this yes, and if I am right, any 24/7 hosting service will do it for you. As it is really essential to advertise a server.
(2013-01-08, 10:37 PM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]I also want a Download submission script or plugin... This will basically do what MyDownloads does but something along the lines of what Planet Minecrafts Mods, Skins, Maps and Texture packs pages look like, also where you can vote for them. Smile

xThreads. If you need any help setting it up, I'd be happy to help, for free. Smile
Bump

(2013-01-09, 05:16 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-08, 10:37 PM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]I also want a Download submission script or plugin... This will basically do what MyDownloads does but something along the lines of what Planet Minecrafts Mods, Skins, Maps and Texture packs pages look like, also where you can vote for them. Smile

xThreads. If you need any help setting it up, I'd be happy to help, for free. Smile

How would that help? o.O
(2013-01-13, 03:26 AM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]Bump

(2013-01-09, 05:16 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]

How would that help? o.O

xThreads would let you create a downloads system inline with threads - take a look at Yumi's xThreads demo. Leefish has a lot of xThreads on her site.