MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid] Plugin that makes you pass a multiple-answers test before you can post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

I need a plugin that allows me to enter questions with (for example) 4 different answers. Only 1 of the answers is correct. // I must be able to add/remove/modify questions as much as I want.

When the user takes a test, the plugin will select 10 random questions to ask. If the user fails, he can take the test again in 24 hours.

If the user tries to close the test and re-open it, he will get the same questions again (so they can't dodge questions they don't know the answer of.. instead must research to find the answer).

So long as the user did not pass the test, he can not post in a specific board. If he tries to make a thread in that board, he will get the message; "To post in this board, you must pass a short test. <a href..>click here</a> to pass the short test." - or something like that, I'll change the message eventually.

I am willing to pay for this if the price is reasonable.

Naturally, I can give additional details/an explanation as to why I need this plugin if it helps. Just contact me!
I've been looking for a plugin like this for such a long time. I just want a php timed test to give members a chance to join different usergroups depends on the different tests they take (extra usergroups automatically added to user profile upon 100% score).
Then use this plugin for FREE
http://mods.mybb.com/view/checkbox-validation Smile
This does not do what I am looking for FBI, but thank you.
Yes,
actually I am thinking of this idea to make as a plugin.
But, if any of authors here could.
Please, make it as a plugin.
Then, I will pay it as usual.

The idea is,
- member must pass the answer (multiple/random question) test before successful register
- member pass the 2nd test (optionally), then move in to additional group to access limited forum

Thank you Smile
Someone offered to code this plugin (mine, not the one FBI is suggesting..) for 30 Euros. Is anyone willing to outbid that? Smile
I'm going to assume no one is interested in doing this for <30 Euros?
Actually, I can do this and make this plugin for my own need.
But, since I am noob on PHP. It takes time to make it.
So, the authors may take a good chance for 30 euros from @Monkeys (private plugin)
or I will add 5 dollars as usual, if it released to public/paid subscribers Smile

Thank you..
There's plenty of these already done in javascript but the problem is cheating. PHP and MySQL is the only way to really secure the answers as far as I'm aware.

If someone can make a plugin like this but each div can be styled externally then I'll put in $20+ USD to get it done.

Thing is I know we're not the only ones wanting a plugin for MyBB like this.
Hence perhaps release as a public plugin should be in the agreement.
Frank.Barry offered to do this for 30 euros, but he requires payment upfront and it may take him up to 3 weeks. While the pricetag is very fair, I really need this faster. If anyone at all is interested, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Pages: 1 2