MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stats not correct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's pretty self explanatory, the stats page simply isn't correct. Mainly in the "Most Popular" section.

URL: http://animaus.com/stats.php

I've already done recount and rebuild numerous amounts of times to no avail.
AdminCP > Tools and Maintenance > cache manager > and click on "Rebuild cache" infront of stats.
(2013-01-09, 03:08 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]I've already done recount and rebuild numerous amounts of times to no avail.

(2013-01-09, 03:28 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Tools and Maintenance > cache manager > and click on "Rebuild cache" infront of stats.

*Sigh*, Yaldaram, if you are not going to bother to read the thread contents before replying, then I suggest you to don't even bother replying, at all.

@Jordan, What do you mean, as a guest the "Free Themes" forum is the most popular section. Can you provide a test account with similar access privileges to the front-end as yours?
If you mean the most popular threads and replies are not correct and you have done a recount and rebuild then Yaldaram is nearly right.

AdminCP > Tools and Maintenance > cache manager > and click on "Rebuild cache" for most replied threads and most viewed threads..
Actually Yaldaram was right - his solution solved it. Thanks. Toungue
Cool, I know that when I had a similar issue with most popular threads where I had removed a popular thread that simple stats rebuild did not do it, whereas rebuilding the popular threads did.

Glad you got it fixed.
(2013-01-09, 08:18 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-09, 03:08 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]I've already done recount and rebuild numerous amounts of times to no avail.

(2013-01-09, 03:28 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Tools and Maintenance > cache manager > and click on "Rebuild cache" infront of stats.

*Sigh*, Yaldaram, if you are not going to bother to read the thread contents before replying, then I suggest you to don't even bother replying, at all.

@Jordan, What do you mean, as a guest the "Free Themes" forum is the most popular section. Can you provide a test account with similar access privileges to the front-end as yours?

What?? I think you have to open your eyes and see I didn't wrote "Recount and rebuild" did I?? Dodgy It has to be rebuild the cache since it wasn't caching the correct stat count.. LOL
I apologize Yaldaram, obviously it was me not reading carefully.