MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to put some code in my header to add a banner and everytime i put the code in all the coding on the page goes up to the top of the page and its in one straight line acoss the top of the page and the numbers on the left of the page that go from top to bottom disapear,Could someone tell me what im doing wrong.
Snapshot Please ...
Board Link Please ...
(2013-01-09, 07:48 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Snapshot Please ...
Board Link Please ...

My site is http://www.webmasterforumx.com

For some reason i can not take screen shot. When i click in the header box its fine untill i hit the space bar or past some code in the box the the coding shoots to the top and is all in one big straight line accross the top it looks like this but with the real header code

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and you have to exit the page and come back to get it back to normal but it does it again as soon as you try to edit
For me the site looks OK, I don't see anything wrong. perhaps you could check what templates you are editing. if you mess up just revert the templates to their original state?
it does it with the default templete to and i have not saved anything in the header yet so its nothing i have put in there making it do this. and now i m trying to delete user posts and i dont see a option for it.

ok i guess you have delete posts with prune posts