MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CES 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you guys been keeping up with CES 2013? There's some insanely awesome stuff being revealed this year! I'll definitely be picking up an nVidia Shield and all these 4K displays are crazy!! In case you haven't seen the new linux operated rifle with a hefty price tag of $17,000...here's that. Do you guys want a bigger phone? Hawei has you covered with their new 6.1" cell phone! I wish I could have attended CES this year, guess next year is my year!

What's your favorite product announced at CES this year? What are some absurd but cool products you've seen?
Steam box ftw!
I like the look of the 4k screens, but I'm not a fan of the nVidia Shield :/ Seems pointless to me.
The Ubuntu phone looks pretty rad. TBH, if it's still around in about 2 years time, I'll get it after my Note 2 dies :p
(2013-01-10, 05:03 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]The Ubuntu phone looks pretty rad. TBH, if it's still around in about 2 years time, I'll get it after my Note 2 dies :p

Its an OS not a dedicated phone
It will be installable on most android devices. It was demoed on a galaxy nexus