MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB4Arab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm happy to announce the relase of the arabic support site for MyBB and I hope that you like it Smile

http://www.mybb4arab.com/bb/index.php

our team are waiting for the gold relase so they start making hacks for it , so far we have done some modification such as smilies in the quick reply , moving last posts in the top of the forum , ....etc

Thank you.
MyBB4Arab
Well done alnamer. It looks really good, although I can't understand Arabian(?)Arabic(?) (forgot the name :$)

Just remember the rules that Chris has said:
* You are not allowed to call yourself official
* You can only reditribute the translated images, templates and language files (/inc/languages/), not the whole system.

Other:
* If someone find a bug, please get them to post in the bug forum here, not in a bug forum on your site. This is so Chris can manage them better. This is taken from a thread about a hebrew translation
Chris Boulton Wrote:For example, if someone reported a bug on your MyBB Hebrew forums, and if they were official, how would we go about reading that bug report because we dont know Hebrew? Sure, you can provide a translation but sometimes thats just not enough. You cannot just offer patched files or releases for download because that would be against the license (unless its a language file or template).
Hi k776,

about the rules offcurce I will follow them Smile

and for this site I can't say it is the official arabic site but as you know many arabic people can't understand english so this site will help them

also when someone find a bug and tell us about it we will post it in the bug forum here but as I told you many can't understand english so they will have to post it in arabic in our forum first ,I hope that will not cause any problem as at the end all what we want is the best for MyBB

I have my own hosting company and I have 3 servers and I'm planing to find a way that every client can install MyBB from the Control Panel like phpBB but I don't know if it is against the rules ??

Thank you,
for the installing mybb via cpanel if thats what your using, open the phpbb/ipb/etc module and edit the database configurations for mybb and then put in your installations folder mybb directory with everything standard.
Thank you yukisho
but I didn't know what to change in the module do you know where I can find MyBB module so I will just upload it to the server

Thanks,