MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Exporting theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have made a custom theme using the mybb admin control panel, but i could not figure out how to stop it from using the default styles, is there any way to stop this? also i could not find where to export it?
Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> Options (of the theme you want to export) -> Export Theme.

I didn't understand your first question.
thanks, and my first question was, when i create the new theme it uses the default css etc but it has its own templates
This is because if you are creating your own theme it just falls back to everything default, since you'll be design it from scratch MyBB just provides you with the default theme and .CSS files to start off with (or edit).
If this happens when you're importing, then that theme doesn't have any edited .CSS files of the ones not edited.
Yeah sorry but, i was wrong it has its own CSS but the templates stay the same, i had it the wrong way around, is there any way to seperate the templates?
bump......