MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make thredlist in different color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did what you say but now it shows like this

[attachment=28314]

double same thread and space as you see
link to url?
Ok I did it but 2 more problem and 1 Question

[attachment=28315]

1-Problem in rating table
2-Problem in sticky thread
3-Can I make 1 and 2 row in different color

By the way thanks for your efforts.
for the ratings, that is a separate template that you will need to edit as well in the same way as above. same with the inlinemod template

this is a little more work and i need more time to read the code to know what CSS classes are used. we should be able to figure out the correct order of things.

though one brute force option would be to make the "mythreadrow" class name into "mythreadrow{$thread['sticky']}{$thread['visible']}{$bgcolor}"

and then make the 8 CSS classes

mythreadrow00trow1 = not sticky, unapproved, first row color
mythreadrow10trow1 = sticky, unapproved, first row color
mythreadrow01trow1 = not sticky, approved, first row color
mythreadrow11trow1 = sticky, approved, first row color
mythreadrow00trow2 = not sticky, unapproved, second row color
mythreadrow10trow2 = sticky, unapproved, second row row color
mythreadrow01trow2 = not sticky, approved, second row row color
mythreadrow11trow2 = sticky, approved, second row row color

this will then handle all the combinations of sticky, visible and alternating row

but it would be simpler to work within the current framework and use overrides for CSS classes like class="mythreadrow{$bgcolor} mythreadrow{$new_class}" (notice the space) and then you only need 4 new CSS styles (if $new_class is limited to 2 options)

I am probably making this way harder than it need to be, but since the theme editor in the ACP can not control the order in which CSS files are output to the header, you can not guarantee the overrides, like if you make a forumdisplay specific CSS file). If that was the case, this would be trivial.
[attachment=28320]

Now it shows like this.
Wow 01:45 I will work on it tomorrow. I have to sleep.
Good night paveman. Smile
Pages: 1 2