MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQ] Need custom theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a copy from a thread I've put up on another website, but I don't know if the website is active enough to take care of my request.

===============================
= Copied from my post at MySkins.org
===============================

Hi,

I'd like to request a theme for my community. Currently we have a theme that was free for download on mybb.com, customizations made by me and we added some extra pages. Now, we think that our website looks a little messy, so we're looking for a fresh new theme.

Before we had a black and white contrast website, and I don't really want that either.

I have a few things I'd like very much
  • I want the theme to have some "place" where I can place a small version of our serverbrowser, a smaller one.
  • I want it to be able to have some sort of "Homepage", a portal, just a page where I can add custom content myself. I have PHP Knowledge, so I know how to do this, all I'm trying to say is that I would like a design that looks good without any forum parts, and has possibility for me to put some 16:9 sized screenshots, let's say, 4 next to eachother.
  • We have leaderboards, and I'd like to see a decent CSS layout for this. I want to add a picture that will be 100px x 100px, most likely, on the left. If you could provide me with a layout that looks properly on this, I am willing to pay more for this (simple though)
  • I don't want it to be possible for big images to stretch my website. Currently it's possible to have an image in your signature that stretches the entire page. Some CSS I used fixed it on some pages, but also made things messed up on some others.
  • I want a "Classic postbit", so, I want the user information on the left instead of the top. There is some information that MUST be included, preferably in a menu that shows up when hovering over the name (just like on top, the breadcrumbs), like SteamID, Bananas and Server icons.

- Bananas is a number ranging from 0 to 999,999,999,999,999
    - SteamID looks like STEAM_0:1:20219592
    - Server-icons to indicate ranks for users. A table with each row formatted as "{server icon} {rank on server}", then one row for each server we have.
  • Our logo is almost all text and vector based. I would love if someone could convert the circle in our logo to a vector too.
  • New design for donationbar and server-counters (may be done in photoshop, but has to be somewhat CSS only)

Requirements
  • The use of yellow and black. I like their combination and therefor I'd like our forum theme to be in this color
  • Fixed width, somewhere 1100 px or 1200 px, INCLUDING the "side block" where I can put some information such as a simple serverbrowser.

Link to our website: http://casualbananas.com

We don't really have a "budget", we don't know what's an average price so we didn't actually limit ourself to something. Before anyone starts this project, I'd like to know how much this is going to cost us.
I know a very good theme author who can do this. PM me for details
This is the wrong place, I suppose
The best place to go for this is probably: http://community.mybb.com/thread-62669.html as it lists all the well known designers for MyBB. Some do custom work, just go and have a browse Smile
Effone is a nice person to request from and he can work around your budget and needs. Give him a PM here.
(2013-01-11, 02:54 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]The best place to go for this is probably: http://community.mybb.com/thread-62669.html as it lists all the well known designers for MyBB. Some do custom work, just go and have a browse Smile

That thread is outdated, by far.
(2013-01-11, 07:14 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-11, 02:54 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]The best place to go for this is probably: http://community.mybb.com/thread-62669.html as it lists all the well known designers for MyBB. Some do custom work, just go and have a browse Smile

That thread is outdated, by far.

You can request to be added (or removed).
PM'ed.