MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me pls why this happen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i see my site seo in
http://optimizer.builtwith.com/seo

it says

H1 Usage Fail
You do not have a H1 tag on your page. A H1 tag or a Heading 1 tag is an important element that search engines may consider when ranking a site.

H1 Duplicate Fail
Your page has 0 H1 tags, ideally your page should contain one H1 tag. Use H2, H3 and H4 tags for sub-content.

Image Alt Tags Fail
All of your images should have an alt tag, this benefits your site by explaining to search engine robots what the images are in relation to. It also has the benefit of making your site more accessible.

Image Count Fail
You have 45 images on this page, we recommend a maximum of 30 images per page.

Speed Fail
Your page didn't respond for a request within the recommended maximum load time of less than 200ms. Your page response speed is 777.0777ms. Consider contacting your hosting provider to determine why your web pages are slow. If you developed the site yourself or used a developer, on page functions may be slowing it down.

Domain Redirect Fail
One of the test results above should be 200 OK and the other one should be a 301 MovedPermanently. If you are looking up a sub-domain this may not apply.

Facebook Share Fail
Your site has been shared on Facebook 2 times. You should consider reviewing your site content, is it useful? Will people bookmark your content? Try implementing some Facebook widgets into your site.

Delicious Bookmark Fail
Your site has been bookmarked on delicious 0 times. You should consider reviewing your site content, is it useful? Will people bookmark your content?

Pls help me what and where i have to do with steps pls

PLZ HELP ME ANYONE PLZ