MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to earn money by forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-01-13, 03:32 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ](also weBex I was going to reply to your PM w/r/t 1&1 but I'm not on your buddy list :<)

Oh, didn't realize. You can now (I think).
Friends i giv u a site frendz4m.com how they got too many user everyday
Is it difference of forum softwares wordpress.
I want more traffic like that pls see the the adds in the site
And friends i want to increase members its my dream.I want just my page again index in google.
and when i search my site in google i got a unique website they say they help me in seo
just do thats

Meta Data

Meta data refers to key attributes in your page body that search engines may refer to and use when indexing your site.
Page Title

Title is one of the most important elements of your page. Does it reflect what the page is about? Will people search for this title?
MWORLD4M.TK - Software,Games,Videos,Movies,Themes,Wallpapers,Gprs/networks tricks and much more
Length Fail

Your title tag is 95 characters long. Your title tag should ideally be a maximum of 67 characters.
Single Character Pass

Your title contains 1 single character. This is an acceptable amount for describing your page title.
Search Engine Phrase Keyword Fail

We could not perform this test because you are on a free account.
Meta Description

The meta description attribute is used by most major search engines to generate a default description for your website. It is not always used (typically the snippet is related to the search term) but it is important to ensure your page meta description is readable and relevant to your page content.
Mworld4m.tk offers free softwares games themes videos movies ebooks wallpapers music scripts for pc and mobile enjoy both public & private chatting and much more
Meta Description Fail

Your meta description tag is 161 characters long. Your meta description tag should ideally be a maximum of 154 characters.
H1 Heading

Your page should contain a H1 tag which describes the content of the page. Search engines may place a weighting on your indexing based on the content of the H1 tag.
H1 Usage Fail

You do not have a H1 tag on your page. A H1 tag or a Heading 1 tag is an important element that search engines may consider when ranking a site.
H1 Duplicate Fail

Your page has 0 H1 tags, ideally your page should contain one H1 tag. Use H2, H3 and H4 tags for sub-content.
Page Keywords

The chart below shows the top 10 keywords used on mworld4m.t15.org.

Page keywords are words within your page content that occur most frequently. Having too many keywords within a page can be detrimental to your sites SEO whilst not having the right keywords is also not good. Striking the right balance between keyword relevancy and usage is an important SEO undertaking.Keyword Occurences SEO Relevance
forum 6 high
shout 6 high
boss 6 high
mobile 6 high
yesterday 5 medium
download 4 medium

Keyword Overload Pass

The highest keyword frequency is 6 which is below the recommended maximum occurrences for a single page keyword, which we have set at 30.
Images

It is important to ensure your images are correctly formatted and have the correct tags that help search engines understand what they are. The ALT tag on images provides the ability to ensure your images are visible to search engines and also for text only and slow web browsers.

The ALT tag can be optimized for use with search engines such as Google™ and Yahoo™. Title elements are generally better suited as a navigation aid to the user. Google Image Search™ can be additional source for customer traffic, using correct title and alt tags could help your image search result positioning.

Image Alt Tags Fail

All of your images should have an alt tag, this benefits your site by explaining to search engine robots what the images are in relation to. It also has the benefit of making your site more accessible.
Image Count Fail

You have 45 images on this page, we recommend a maximum of 30 images per page.
Response Speed

Ensuring your website responds quickly is a metric that search engines will use to judge your site. Your customers will also judge your site by how long it takes to load the pages. An unresponsive site will loose you customers and search engine rankings.
Response: 777.0777ms
Speed Fail

Your page didn't respond for a request within the recommended maximum load time of less than 200ms. Your page response speed is 777.0777ms. Consider contacting your hosting provider to determine why your web pages are slow. If you developed the site yourself or used a developer, on page functions may be slowing it down.

any idea abt that
Pages: 1 2