MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help Error When Trying Log Into ACP .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok This Error has just come to be as of this morning . Last login was last night and all worked fine . I can log into my forum as normal posting and everything else works fine [URL] http://canadianwildfeeds.canadianbackyard.ca/ , but when i click on ACP i get this error Message:Huh

[Image: capture1ki.jpg][/URL]

I input my login info and i can log in to the ACP but get these errors .Huh

[Image: capture34o.jpg]

And when i select anything from the tool bar menu, it takes me back to the login screen . Has my forum been hacked ? , i have my new users set for admin activation so i was just about to activate someones account in the ACP when i noticed this . I really don't know what these error codes are or how i could fix this , could any one help me out it would be greatly appreciated . Today i was going to upgrade my version of mybb , i am currently running 1.6.8 , so ya any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in advance

lubrack.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem ?.

(2013-01-11, 05:19 PM)lubrack Wrote: [ -> ]Ok This Error has just come to be as of this morning . Last login was last night and all worked fine . I can log into my forum as normal posting and everything else works fine [URL] http://canadianwildfeeds.canadianbackyard.ca/ , but when i click on ACP i get this error Message:Huh

[Image: capture1ki.jpg][/URL]

I input my login info and i can log in to the ACP but get these errors .Huh

[Image: capture34o.jpg]

And when i select anything from the tool bar menu, it takes me back to the login screen . Has my forum been hacked ? , i have my new users set for admin activation so i was just about to activate someones account in the ACP when i noticed this . I really don't know what these error codes are or how i could fix this , could any one help me out it would be greatly appreciated . Today i was going to upgrade my version of mybb , i am currently running 1.6.8 , so ya any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in advance

lubrack.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem ?.

Wow 1700 some views and not a single reply , are you guys all mad at me for some reason ??? lol .
When opening your site url is showing some kind of threat or virus was detected...

Its possible that anybody has install any file or uploaded any file to your hosting server... Which is causing u to error in admin link...

Check ur hosting server..
(2013-01-13, 11:49 AM)HardHarry Wrote: [ -> ]When opening your site url is showing some kind of threat or virus was detected...

Its possible that anybody has install any file or uploaded any file to your hosting server... Which is causing u to error in admin link...

Check ur hosting server..

Well just my luck somebody finally helps me after 3 days and he gets banned . Oh well i managed to fix it today myself . Thanks for your help mybb .Rolleyes
Keep in mind 1700 views doesn't mean 1700 people. Some bots (namely Facebook/Twitter) and Google index and look at some of the threads.

Glad you fixed your problem though