MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrating the actual forum into a website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is this thread: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...5#pid87565
for integrating the login forum but how do I get the actual forum into my webpage? O.i
On to your web page? Huh? You can edit the templates and the theme to make your forum different, but I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. However, I have a general idea of what you want and it's possible, but it's not easy nor something I recommend.
So is it easier just to have the forum and webite as it is.  And instead, just change the template of the forum and my website to make it look exactly the same?
Yes i think your answer would be
WeAreWriters, yes. What you're talking about is almost like a complete rewrite of MyBB which isn't easy and not really efficient.
Lol thanks for that, that sorted a huge confusion I picked up reading posts and seeing others' sites Big Grin
Thankies for that Big Grin

Also, I've found a template I want to use, where do I load it into on the ftp?  Is there a specific folder in the MyBB directory that I save it into?

Edited: i've used this theme http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=353
and I can use this for my website too, right?
Okay, I've figured it all out.
Im actually going to use the usual default theme as I actually like it Big Grin
Can I get a matching website template for it too?

Also how do I change the links at the bottom of the page, where it says:
Contact Us | MyBB | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication
WeAreWriters Wrote:Okay, I've figured it all out.
Im actually going to use the usual default theme as I actually like it Big Grin
Can I get a matching website template for it too?
Well, since you don't own the design, you might run into some problems. But I'm not sure on this. A MyBB Group Rep should be able to answer this for you.
WeAreWriters Wrote:Also how do I change the links at the bottom of the page, where it says:
Contact Us | MyBB | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication

ACP -> Templates -> Edit / Delete -> *Your Template Set* -> footer
WeAreWriters Wrote:Can I get a matching website template for it too?

This shouldn't be too much of a problem so long as you adhere to the License Agreement, Chris may feel different though.

And so long as it doesn't match www.mybboard.com
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
WeAreWriters Wrote:Can I get a matching website template for it too?

This shouldn't be too much of a problem so long as you adhere to the License Agreement, Chris may feel different though.

And so long as it doesn't match www.mybboard.com

ah ye, I didn't think of it like that Rolleyes

So instead, I'll go back to that Blue Fish Theme, http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=353
I got that from the mod page so did that download come with a template for my site? Or do I just have to try and replicate it myself?
Pages: 1 2