MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with new thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning!

I have a problem when adding a new topic, where the site doesn't reload but a white page appears instead.

It happens when I add a topic - I click "Write a new topic", a white page appears, and when I reload this page an error shows up:

File sending failed - file size is larger than the maximum set in php config (post_max_size). Click the "Back" button.

(Error label: 'cannot_upload_php_post')

I'll also say that for over a month nothing was changed in the server nor the forum's configuration, no plugins were installed or anything like that. Post_max_size is set to 1000MB for quite a long time now, I set it lower, higher, and nothing.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I used myBB 1.6.9
Link to my forum : www.omnibussimulator.pl
Can you provide a test account?
That occasionally happens on ZEJ as well, but more often when I open it as a pinned tab on a posting page then refresh. What is this phantom file?
(2013-01-12, 12:55 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a test account?

Yes, of course :

Login : test
Pass : test123

(2013-01-12, 03:05 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]That occasionally happens on ZEJ as well, but more often when I open it as a pinned tab on a posting page then refresh. What is this phantom file?

I upload a new newthread.php, but problem is the same...

Any ideas ?
I created a thread without any problem.

http://omnibussimulator.pl/Temat-Hi

It could be that at that moment your site was being DDoSed or your internet connection was slow to not load the page then when you refreshed it, it gave an error. It happens to me too, not a big issue.
The issue is the white page. Something, most likely an error, is causing the page not to render. Refreshing the page clears out the POST information, and as the form has supposedly been submitted without any data, it spits out that error. Check your error log. The error is most likely printed in there.
I fix the problem.

Problem is a new Tapatalk plugin in 3.2.0 version Smile