MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't delete theme previews from MyBB Personal Control Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've submitted a theme to MyBB mods a few days ago along with a few previews. After a few hours, I discovered a few minor bugs in the theme, tweaked the design a bit and I re-uploaded the .zip file. Since the layout of the theme has changed I wanted to delete some of the previews and replace them with new ones. That's when I noticed that although I clicked "Delete", and the image disappeared from the page, it wasn't really deleted because if I visited the page again, all preview images where there including the ones that I "deleted".
I'm pretty sure it's a bug, although it's possible that I'm doing something wrong. Maybe it's because I'm not supposed to edit anything until the theme is approved, I don't know...
It's a known bug, and unfortunately won't be fixed until the new mods site is live.
I've approved both of your submissions for you btw Toungue
You could delete your submission and then submit it again.
(2013-01-11, 09:20 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]It's a known bug, and unfortunately won't be fixed until the new mods site is live.
Oh, that's a bummer.

(2013-01-11, 09:20 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]I've approved both of your submissions for you btw Toungue
Thank you.

(2013-01-11, 09:29 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]You could delete your submission and then submit it again.
Ok, I'll do that.