MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Country Flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to see the country flag beside the IP shown in who is online page. Configurable from ACP. Also need to see the IP address in online today page.
Note: This language should change to "Online Last 24 hours" because its not showing the online members current date, showing the online members for last 24 hours.
The flag should be a plugin IMO. Regarding the online today well that's a plugin so take that up with them Toungue.
Yes I think flags should be a plugin as well. I thought that the online today was a core feature or am I misunderstanding?
Who's Online is a core feature but online today isn't there in the default templates.
oh! I thought he was talking about the one in the index. And, honestly I never look at the online.php Toungue.
OP might be talking about a plugin for the index. Sorry I thought it was the online today feature, maybe it is maybe it isn't.
I really don't think this is needed. Once the IP is resolved to a hostname, the TLD pretty much tells you what country they're in.
It's much better off as a plugin. There might be privacy concerns raised about having country flags by default.
(2013-01-12, 10:36 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't think this is needed. Once the IP is resolved to a hostname, the TLD pretty much tells you what country they're in.

Except if you have my IP and it doesn't resolve to a hostname.
Pages: 1 2