MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Friends what should i do..??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lightbulb I want to increase traffic but my index page removed from google what i should do now.
And pls also giv me some tips for optimize my site i will be very happy if anyone solve this my problem
I know what u got by helping me but like as friend can u help me
If am capable to help u pls freely tell me. I am happy to help u Smile
Relavent content. Google likes content.
(2013-01-12, 10:55 AM)Rockstar4m Wrote: [ -> ]Lightbulb I want to increase traffic but my index page removed from google what i should do now.
And pls also giv me some tips for optimize my site i will be very happy if anyone solve this my problem
I know what u got by helping me but like as friend can u help me
If am capable to help u pls freely tell me. I am happy to help u Smile

Are you looking for help or offering help ? That's debatable. Anyway, you're not going to magically do something on your site and within an hour its full of people, listed on page one of google etc...... Do some research on SEO and stuff like that. It takes time to develop your website, so be patient and as I've said, research.
thanks bro
i will wait. But when i first open my site then all page are indexed in google and i got 10-20 user daily but now index is remove and i got 1 guest.
i will wait
First, why was your page removed from Google, you should try to get it back on.
Hide content you don't want crawled in either private sub forums or spoiler tags using the MyCode permissions plugin so they don't render for anyone less than a registered user. Might help.
friends can anyone re indexed my page in google pls
(2013-01-14, 08:07 AM)Rockstar4m Wrote: [ -> ]friends can anyone re indexed my page in google pls

Nope.
(2013-01-14, 08:07 AM)Rockstar4m Wrote: [ -> ]friends can anyone re indexed my page in google pls

Have you actually registered with Google ?
Yes bro i registerd in google and also submit my sitemap there
Post up your site URL for me, I will do a little investigative work for free, to see if we can find the problem

Your board looks and feel like a MyBB forum.

Before I will help you, as per the rules of this site, you need to put the MyBB copyright panel back in the footer.

You will not get any support from this site until you do.
Pages: 1 2