MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Time displayed in some areas of AdminCP is WAY off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my default timezone set to what I want it to be based off the general options. It works for the forum itself, but not in all parts of the ACP.

For example, if I view the Private Message Log, all the times are way off for the messages. Where do I edit whatever "other" time setting certain parts of the ACP draw the time from?

If this defaults to the "it might be your server time" which I've heard mentioned to others who have similar issues, please give me a little more insight on what that means to "do" in order to fix it. Please don't just tell me it might be server related. I have CPanel for my host so if it's a matter of finding some kind of option, please let me know what option and where.

Thanks guys!
The private message log is part of a plugin? If so, then you should post in the plugin support forum.

Are there any areas of the ACP which is MyBB core where this behaviour is showing?
I've seen a couple others as I've gone through things, yes, but I don't remember right now what they were. It's like a hit-or-miss type of thing.

So you're saying the Logged PM plugin might have its own time zone or something? Definitely something I didn't think of so thanks for that nudge in the right direction. I'll look further into that, but I didn't realize plugins would ignore the forum timezone. I bet that's what it is, because I can't find another explanation.