MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What Editor Do You Use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am really keen on notepad++ at the moment as i find it really simple to use and the highlighting is really good for many different languages, i was just wondering if there was any other suggestions for ones that i could try out?
html-kit was a nice one
I'll use either Dreamweaver or PHP Designer, but I tend to use DW more just because I like it a little better.
I use PHPEdit version 0.6. I am just too used to it and I can't think of switching to another one. I know it's paid nowadays, but I am still using that old free version.

Zend Studio is pretty good but that price tag..........
I use Notepad++ and I think by far it is the best I've used, although I use Kate on Linux.
yey another notepad++ person!
I just use a basic text editor (cutehtml) which I have used for 6+ years now. I try to use others but I am so used to cutehtml that anything else is bothersome.
WordPad for HTML/CSS/PHP.

Visual Studio for C#/C++

I really should use something with syntax highlighting for web-work as well, I do have Notepad++ installed but have never really used it.
In the past, I've used AceHTML Freeware, HTML-Kit, PSPad, and Eclipse. Right now i'm using plain Notepad and Eclipse.
Notepad++ mostly...for quick basic stuff AceHTML Freeware (add formatted tables for example is faster by using the wizard than actually writing the code).....and Dreamweaver (brrrrrr...too complex for me...never bothered to learn it...but it does have stuff I can learn from when have to write ColdFusion-stuff)
Pages: 1 2 3