MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "undo" option not available in the new editor? But still works on this site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed since I upgraded, the new editor that we type full replies into doesn't have the "undo" or "redo" features.

For example as I type this message right now, I can either click the "undo" option or I can press CTRL+Z and it will undo the last action of my typing. It works fine here, but on MY forum ever since I upgraded to the latest upgrade, the "undo" feature doesn't work in the full editor. Nothing happens when I click CTRL+Z, and if I bring up the menu it's faded out and cannot be clicked.

Are you guys still using the older editor? Or how exactly can we get "undo" working again on the new one, the same way it still works here on this site?

It still works fine in quick reply btw; it's only the full editor that has been effected since the upgrade.
It doesn't have anything to do with the editor most likely, it's probably a browser or site issue. What's your URL?
I think we figured it out...