MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cannot_upload_php_post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning!

I have a problem when adding a new topic, where the site doesn't reload but a white page appears instead.

It happens when I add a topic - I click "Write a new topic", a white page appears, and when I reload this page an error shows up:

File sending failed - file size is larger than the maximum set in php config (post_max_size). Click the "Back" button.

(Error label: 'cannot_upload_php_post')

I'll also say that for over a month nothing was changed in the server nor the forum's configuration, no plugins were installed or anything like that. Post_max_size is set to 1000MB for quite a long time now, I set it lower, higher, and nothing.

I used myBB 1.6.9
Link to my forum : http://www.omnibussimulator.pl

Test account is :

Login : test
Pass : test123

Does anybody have any ideas?
I believe there's another directive like max_upload which you'll need to update.
(2013-01-12, 05:39 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there's another directive like max_upload which you'll need to update.

Max file size upload is too 1000M , for quite a long time now.

I'll also say that for over a month nothing was changed in the server nor the forum's configuration, no plugins were installed or anything like that.