MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KT1DH.png]

Why is the text so big?
Firstly, please stop abusing the rating system. Rating your support threads 5 star won't help you in any way.

Secondly, what's your forum URL?
(2013-01-12, 09:43 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, please stop abusing the rating system. Rating your support threads 5 star won't help you in any way.

How would you know if it's me who's rating my topic or not?

I have my forum closed right now.
(2013-01-12, 09:53 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-12, 09:43 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, please stop abusing the rating system. Rating your support threads 5 star won't help you in any way.

Because it's obviously you rated it, it's not a minute when thread is made and already have 5 stars who else can rate it then you. And also Nathan is clairvoyant, he knows everything.
(2013-01-12, 09:53 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]How would you know if it's me who's rating my topic or not?

Because every support thread you post immediately has 5 stars. Unless you have an admirer, I can't see why anyone would rate every single thread you create 5 stars.

(2013-01-12, 09:53 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]I have my forum closed right now.

That doesn't help. We need to be able to access the forum to debug the issue.
(2013-01-12, 09:56 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-12, 09:53 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]

Because it's obviously you rated it, it's not a minute when thread is made and already have 5 stars who else can rate it then you. And also Nathan is clairvoyant, he knows everything.
I know some people who rate all topics in the section 5 stars, but randomly.
(2013-01-12, 09:56 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-12, 09:53 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]How would you know if it's me who's rating my topic or not?

Because every support thread you post immediately has 5 stars. Unless you have an admirer, I can't see why anyone would rate every single thread you create 5 stars.
Like what I said above
(2013-01-12, 09:53 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]I have my forum closed right now.

That doesn't help. We need to be able to access the forum to debug the issue.

I'll send you a pm of the link.