MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED SITE PARTNER RS.30/- WILL BE PAID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friend finding a site partner who is expert in advertising Google seo and other that improve forum and help to increase traffics
When earning starts in forum i will him giv money monthly.
At present i can giv only BSNL mobile Recharges for Rs.30
So if u can do this pls pls PM Me.
Quote:WILL BE PAID...

Quote:...At present i can give only BSNL mobile Recharges for Rs.30

Kinda pointless for those of us (Vast majority) that are NOT in India, don't you think?
Anyway this thread is more suited to R/S/J than General Disscusion.
(2013-01-13, 09:06 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:WILL BE PAID...

Quote:...At present i can give only BSNL mobile Recharges for Rs.30

Kinda pointless for those of us (Vast majority) that are NOT in India, don't you think?

Its pointless for Indians like me too. BSNL is a government sector and majority of the youth prefer not to use it. And Rs.30 is somewhat around $0.6.
I guess you will understand why i say its pointless to Indians too. Smile
I do now - I didn't do the conversion before I posted that.
Rs. 30 and that too in BSNL. I don't know if anyone will be interested to join your site in that budget (from India). Smile I can suggest you to read some SEO & advertising tips in some blogs and do it yourself.
But as friend anyone help me pls
And friends i am also from india if i sent 30/- in your mob u will get 26/-
U need more then tell me.
I am ready to doing everything to increase traffic
I'm not interested in your offer but no one is going to accept this offer because your budget is way too low. PM me your Skype if you have and I'll help you out for free but if your site is about hacking or leaks then I won't help because I don't want much competition as there already is a lot.
Thank u very much bro
i am too too happy
check pm bro.
i Also Try To Help u For Free ...... Just PM Me Ur Gtalk ID and Site Details....
Pages: 1 2