MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While deleting any plugin through admin account error is generating.....

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required /home/inc/class_moderation.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /inc/functions.php on line 2218

Url to site -- http://www.ezyopensource.com/

Thanks in advance,,,,,,
Make sure that you have class_moderation.php file inside your inc folder.
Yeah i dont have that file some one has deleted so where to get that file...
You can find the file in MyBB download package.
Ok thanks mam thanks very much

When i reverted back my index page to original then in the end of forum that

Forum contains new post and other titles images are showing up what to do to correct them pls tell me

thanks ...
(2013-01-13, 04:33 PM)HardHarry Wrote: [ -> ]When i reverted back my index page to original then in the end of forum that

Forum contains new post and other titles images are showing up what to do to correct them pls tell me

Edit your index template, change the extension of on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif inside the forum_legend there.
(2013-01-13, 04:42 PM)Mei Chan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-13, 04:33 PM)HardHarry Wrote: [ -> ]When i reverted back my index page to original then in the end of forum that

Edit your index template, change the extension of on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif inside the forum_legend there.

Thanks very very much u are so great and awesome to solve the problem thanks thanks ............