MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokéSun - Pokémon Community Forum | Going on 8+ years!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 2195oba.png]

PokéSun was created and officially opened on January 8th, 2012. It's been over five years now, and we've come a long way! 
With almost 90,000 posts, 4,000+ threads, and over 600+ members, we're growing everyday. Smile

We officially reopened on March 1st, 2017, so it's been sixteen days since our reopening. We're glad to be back,
and every day we're working hard to get up and active again! Big Grin

Discussions: 4003
Total Members: 631
Most Online at Once: 182

Comments and feedback is appreciated. Smile
I feel like my eyes are going to catch fire...
(2013-01-13, 08:24 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like my eyes are going to catch fire...

Ah! Are you being serious? I actually don't see how the theme is that bright or anything IMO. o:
(2013-01-13, 08:28 PM)Zueq Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-13, 08:24 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like my eyes are going to catch fire...

Ah! Are you being serious? I actually don't see how the theme is that bright or anything IMO. o:

I couldn't look at it for a pro-longed period of time that is for sure.
If you're keeping with the Pokeymanz theme, try changing the name of the arcade to Game Corner. Toungue
(2013-01-13, 08:46 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-13, 08:28 PM)Zueq Wrote: [ -> ]

I couldn't look at it for a pro-longed period of time that is for sure.

Okay. How would I change the theme to make it not so bright? If I edit most colors on the forum, it'd be a little ugly perhaps since of the yellow/orange colors. Not so sure how I would do that.

(2013-01-13, 09:12 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]If you're keeping with the Pokeymanz theme, try changing the name of the arcade to Game Corner. Toungue

I only named it the Arcade since we have a forum called Game Corner. If I named them both the Game Corner, then that would get confusing. Lol.
I would change the color of links to a darker orange. Try it to see if looks better that way. But overall I really like your forum. Smile
(2013-01-13, 11:20 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]I would change the color of links to a darker orange. Try it to see if looks better that way. But overall I really like your forum. Smile

Okay. I made the links slightly darker, and I actually made the #container color from white to an off-white. I think it looks slightly better. Haha. Thank you for your feedback as well, Irreligious! Smile
I swear this is the 10th time I've read about this forum on MyBB.

And yeah, it's too bright.
Yeah, it's better now. Seems like you have a nice quantity of content and a dedicated community, let's see if you can hit the 100k mark! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3