MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weather Lounge - Weather Discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am doing nothing to boot membership i am just doing it for the love of the subject - i dont really know how to boost membership.
(2013-01-14, 09:06 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing nothing to boot membership i am just doing it for the love of the subject - i dont really know how to boost membership.

Well, that alone will be a big help - it means that you will be able to write good content with an interest in the subject. People will arrive eventually, if you want to hurry it along then getting some like minded friends would help.
Seems like you are doing everything right. You have a good amount of sections and content to start. Good luck.
(2013-01-14, 11:40 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you are doing everything right. You have a good amount of sections and content to start. Good luck.

Thanks very much Smile I wanted to do something different that i enjoy we already have so many gaming forums.

Rich
I think you spelled "Satellite" wrong in the index header.
(2013-01-15, 01:40 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]I think you spelled "Satellite" wrong in the index header.

Oh yeah so it has. Whoops

Fixed.
(2013-01-14, 09:06 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing nothing to boot membership i am just doing it for the love of the subject - i dont really know how to boost membership.

This is refreshing to hear.

Your forum looks fantastic. I really couldn't give you any tips on how to improve it, it looks really nice. Good luck!
(2013-01-15, 06:03 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

This is refreshing to hear.

Your forum looks fantastic. I really couldn't give you any tips on how to improve it, it looks really nice. Good luck!

Ahhh thanks for your kind words Shy it makes it worth while to know that the time and energy i put into making Weather Lounge what it is makes other people smile as much as me.

Rich
Hello All,

Over the weekend myself and the AMAZING LeeFish have made some changes to the way Weather Lounge works and i want to share them changes with you.

1. Guest welcome message, i have had a guest message coded and included into my theme, this welcomes guests to the forum and gives them the opportunity to register.
    [attachment=28356]
  2. Simplified profile page, we have coded a number of tabs on the profile page and simplified the over all look of the users profile page.
    [attachment=28357]
  3. Search box was repaired, the search box was not lining up correctly in all browsers so this was fixed.
  4. Custom registration page, taken from Brad-T example, you can view that on the forum.
  5. Included a lightbox into the forum so present images in a elegant way to the users.
We have also done a few other changes, feel free to take a look around

Rich
* Leefish blushes.

It looks really nice Richard and I shall remember FOREVER that no Follow on Google SEO breaks the shadowbox Big Grin
Pages: 1 2