MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: editor.jd problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I am woundering if anyone can shed some light on a problem i have with my editor.js for some reason i can't get it to fit in the space it is supposed to be in (see screenshot) it seems to run over the bottom of the box and spills into the post options section.

Here is the screenshot

[attachment=28313]

Here is the editor.js file i am using http://pastebin.com/p4LVk4wa

I have already tried to adjust the width attribute in that file which did nothing.

If someone can help i would be really greatful

Richard
You are seeing this in Chrome and firefox I bet. Try looking in your global.css and remove any padding from textarea. That SHOULD fix it.
Chrome yes.

I removed the padding and it is still occurring Sad
I tried to sign up and join the site but there is no captcha. I am using Opera. If you want a bit of quick help create a user and login for me in ACP and I will take a look.

PM me the details.
I see you have a custom stylesheet for your editor - you should contact whoever you got the theme from. Try using the default editor stylesheet and see if that fixes it.
(2013-01-14, 09:55 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I see you have a custom stylesheet for your editor - you should contact whoever you got the theme from. Try using the default editor stylesheet and see if that fixes it.

Same deal with the default one Undecided Something is not right here.

Rich
Indeed. If you promote my user to admin I will have a look.
You are already.
Oh right. Having a look now.