MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB All Forum's Editor Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was testing SMF by deleting MyBB for few days. Now i got back into MyBB. And having problem with my forum's editor. Now i saw the same problem is also with this community Forum too. Please tell describe about the problem and tell me a solution to get off from this problem Sad...
You have to tell us what is the problem.
Here look at the attachment. The forum editor of the Font, Text Size. There should be buttons and theme layouts.. These are my problems.
Which browser and OS are you using?
I'm using GOOGLE CHROME and I tried it with FIREFOX too. And i'm using XP. I have tested it on others pc and the result was same. Don't you guys having any problem like this in editor?
Nope, editor looks fine to me in all browsers. I am on windows 7.
But i'm facing same problem still. Even i saw on others PC right now from team viewer. There is also login problem. If i login it doesn't get logged in before refreshing the Page.
I don't know how to help you if I cannot reproduce it.

Have you any kind of anti-virus software that is preventing your PC accessing the javascript? You say you saw the issues with others on team viewer - were they also using XP?
Yap they are also using XP. I just saw now its ok with OPERAMINI in mobile but only when i switched off Mobile View in OperaMini. Now its annoying me. And as far as i can say that i'm using NOD32 and it doesn't take actions without users permission.
Try clearing your browser cache or check the settings in your browser to see if you have javascript disabled.