MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simplification to my theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I am currently designing and developing a new Weather community called 'Weather Lounge' here we discuss the current weather conditions along with some of the hobbyist topics around weather data collection & reading the conditions.

I have made a few edits to the site myself following Brad-T's project but would like to take things a little further and would be interested in hiring someone to take on these edits for me as i think they are slightly above my knowledge of the mybb system at this stage.

Before we go any further i would just like to say that this IS a paid job i am not looking to trade for your services or to become partners in return for your work this is 100% for the green stuff ($$$)

So what would i like doing?
  1. On the registration page i would like to make the security question the same style as the rest of the page, i am sure this can be done with some CSS but it seems to be using trow2 and i don't know how to change it.

2. Simplification of the user profile page, the profile page to me is a mess it is one part of MYBB that needs some serious work, it looks un-tidy and dosen't flow at all - i would like to be able to change this to one page and have all the information displayed in one nice section. This is a good example

3. There are some odd bits and bobs i would like to fix, like the search box dosen't seem to display properly.

4. When you are logged out the registration button dosen't always display properly, in some browsers it sits really close to the login box and just dosen't appear right.
As i said earlier, this is a paid job so please could you quote me accordingly?

I look forward to hearing from you soon
Many Thanks
Richard
Drop me a pm or add me on Skype: tindris.evony
Richard, I have fixed the things apart from profile/usercp. My user cp and profile templates are horribly complicated (though looks quite nice) and I think Tindris has some nice set ups for usercp and profile that might need a tad fewer edits than my over the top obsessive style.

I make it so that visitors cannot see what they cannot use - it is very complete, but more OCD Big Grin .
(2013-01-16, 05:14 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Richard, I have fixed the things apart from profile/usercp. My user cp and profile templates are horribly complicated (though looks quite nice) and I think Tindris has some nice set ups for usercp and profile that might need a tad fewer edits than my over the top obsessive style.

I make it so that visitors cannot see what they cannot use - it is very complete, but more OCD Big Grin .

You are a star, thankyou so much, i will give Tindris a shout to see what he/she says.

(2013-01-16, 02:28 PM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]Drop me a pm or add me on Skype: tindris.evony

I have added you Smile

Rich

This position is still open, would really like to get this work done as soon as possible. If you are interested please do let me know.