MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need full custom Theme and Template! *Paying well*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm currently looking at starting a forum that I believe will be able to make it in the big leagues with the rest of the high-end forums. With this being said I need a fresh, sleek, and completely customized to my specification. I attempted designing it myself but as I found out I am not as good of a graphic artist as I thought (I honestly rarely do graphic design) but I'm pretty well rounded with coding. I'm looking for someone to design and even code (If need be just design) a Theme and a Template.

I am willing to offer around $100-$200 dollars depending of the complexity of the theme and the time it takes. I will go over with you what I want and the things I'm looking to implement within the theme. You can contact me on Skype at ( Proposed- ); If you would like we could speak over Skype chat or even call/video.

What I am looking for will require a very skilled designer so keep this in mind.

Also keep in mind that I will be wanting the raw image files, codes, and full rights to everything to do with the theme, template, images, and codes. I will not be paying yearly licenses or anything of that nature. I want full control of everything you give me... IE ability to sell the template/layout if needed, ability to change, and you would not be allowed to use, sell, or copy anything from the custom forum theme and template on any of your future works.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or respond here.

Thanks in advance, Preston.
PM'ed.
I'm still looking! PM or add me on Skype if interested.
I'm available, tindris.evony is my Skype. Feel free to add me and give me a call Smile
Thanks I will add you on skype! I'm still searching so please PM or skype me if interested. Also if you could I would like you to provide me with a portfolio and or previous works.
See the link in my signature Smile
You can also contact Myskins.org Click on my signature
(2013-01-17, 02:56 PM)Dominic Wrote: [ -> ]You can also contact Myskins.org Click on my signature

Hey, I'm interested after checking your portfolio. Please contact me on skype. Username: Proposed-
I'd like all to please note that this fella is asking for a full custom with resale rights and copyright removal. Please be cautious.
(2013-01-17, 08:23 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like all to please note that this fella is asking for a full custom with resale rights and copyright removal. Please be cautious.

This is correct except I'm willing to come to agreements on rights. Such as being allowed to resell my one copy, after this actions the rights would then be transferred to new owner. I'm also looking for unbranded themes but I'm willing to also discuss this if you would like to brand it.
Pages: 1 2