MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cloudflare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is seriously annoying me. Every time I click on a link I get a cloudflare error and have to refresh. I can barely respond to threads. >.>

PS I've tried to submit this thread multiple times already.
Same issues here. It's been happening all day again.
(2013-01-16, 09:28 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Same issues here. It's been happening all day again.

Can we not use something else? Cloud Flare drives me mad.
Cloudflare has never impressed me. I will never use it.
(2013-01-16, 09:42 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-16, 09:28 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Same issues here. It's been happening all day again.

It is not my choice. Though it's hard to say whether it is truly CloudFlare causing the issues or our server. The last time we faced these issues, Chris performed some server voodoo magic and all was fine up till now.
(2013-01-16, 09:55 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-16, 09:42 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]

It is not my choice. Though it's hard to say whether it is truly CloudFlare causing the issues or our server. The last time we faced these issues, Chris performed some server voodoo magic and all was fine up till now.

It has only started this tonight..it has been fine for me all day.
Well, I still get it all the time. It's unbearable today, but always there for me.
As I said, unfortunately there is not much we can do but wait for Chris.
It's not an issue with CloudFlare. I'm not sure if anyone bothered to click the link provided on the error page.

https://support.cloudflare.com/entries/2...navailable

All my sites are fine and have been up all day.

In fact, I'm not even routing through CloudFlare here. My hosts file is set to route directly to the server and I'm experiencing slowness. Even a few 502s. Because of this CloudFlare eventually gives up trying to connect so it throws an error.
(2013-01-16, 10:06 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]It's not an issue with CloudFlare. I'm not sure if anyone bothered to click the link provided on the error page.

https://support.cloudflare.com/entries/2...navailable

All my sites are fine and have been up all day.

In fact, I'm not even routing through CloudFlare here. My hosts file is set to route directly to the server and I'm experiencing slowness. Even a few 502s. Because of this CloudFlare eventually gives up trying to connect so it throws an error.

oh....i take it back then.

Can someone fix the server then Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6