MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Developer for ticket system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently looking for a developer who can make an advanced ticket system for one of my mybb forums. It has a lot of people making tickets and it needs easy panel for us to sort them into categories and so on.

Please contact me via PM with a quote.

Thanks!
There already is one that's pretty good. You'd be better off altering it to suit your needs.
I'm sure Pirata would help you customize it for a reasonable fee, if the default plugin isn't what you need. Smile
We are using http://osticket.com/

osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system. It seamlessly integrates inquiries created via email, phone and web-based forms into a simple easy-to-use multi-user web interface. Manage, organize and archive all your support requests and responses in one place while providing your customers with accountability and responsiveness they deserve.
As great as OsTicket is, I think pompano's seeking a plugin so that the ticket system is easily integrated into his/her MyBB forum.