MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What plugin..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking for a plugin that allows me(owner) to make a person admin of a group so the can add people and kick people, they basicly control the group. Anyone know what that plugin is called?
You don't need a plugin for that. Just create a new user group, then go to Options and select Group Leader. Just add a group leader and check the "Can manage group members?" and "Can manage group join requests?" options.
(2013-01-17, 04:32 AM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need a plugin for that. Just create a new user group, then go to Options and select Group Leader. Just add a group leader and check the "Can manage group members?" and "Can manage group join requests?" options.

Yeah I just figured that out, But I don't see where I can add people to the group. Only see where I can remove people.
User CP -> Group Memberships -> View Members -> Add Member to "BLABLA".
(2013-01-17, 04:51 AM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]User CP -> Group Memberships -> View Members -> Add Member to "BLABLA".

Okay, last question, How do I add the group to be shown on the group memberships page?

Ex:
[Image: 1OKCK]
In the General tab of the Edit User Group, check this options:

Yes, users can freely join and leave this group.
Yes, all new join requests need to be moderated first. (of course if you want the group leader to be able to deny join requests)