MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modifying main header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to add a few link buttons in the header area to the right of the logo. I have an html editor and I imported a portion of the forum where I can view the header. Then I made a horizontal menu bar with hyperlinks to off-site URLs.

When I imported the area in question I see some graphics below the header were missing. I only imported one page not the whole site, and I'm assuming some of the page is missing graphics because I only imported a section of the site.

I'm afraid that if I "publish" my edited data back to the web server, I might screw it up because the newly edited page is missing links or what-ever.

What would be the best way to back up my forum in case I need to restore it? This could be a case of "a little bit of knowledge being a dangerous thing" Blush Yeah, I'm trying to learn my around modifying some areas of the forum.
Export your theme (Templates & Style -> Themes -> *yourtheme* -> Options -> Export Theme). Then you have a backup. Smile