MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning: fopen(/home/alexzand/public_html/forum//inc/settings.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 198

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 199

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/showgroup.php on line 200

what's wrong??
did u change anything in those files.
It was an error in my plug-in.
Download it again here.
NO. (ive installed 2 mods : Group legends And Group details Mod)
I get the same error To All PLUGINS
When i Install Or I Deactivate a Plugin I Get Errors ..EXample:
Warning: fopen(/home/alexzand/public_html/forum//inc/settings.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/adsafp.php on line 185
Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/adsafp.php on line 186

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/adsafp.php on line 187
To Every plugin a diferent error....

On Line 186 and 187 is this CODE:

fwrite($file, $settings);
		fclose($file);
I've updated all my plug-ins to prevent such an problem now. Please download and upload again.
ok. thanks.
That double slash in the path to inc/settings.php is weird. Other than that, make sure your inc/settings.php is always CHMOD 666