MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Most viewed threads per day/week/month/alltime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, there is somthing I'm wishing to achieve for a while, but haven't got around in making it, it would be a box to be shown in the index page, that would include 4 columns, each one containing the most viewed threads of each period: day, week, month and all time.

It would be also interesting if there was a variation (actually I want to have both at the index page), with the most commented thread of each period.

I'm willing to pay if something would do this, and would highly appreciate if someone with plugin writting experience would help me in creating such plugins.

By the way, I already use the Prostats, but it doesn't give what I'm looking for.

Thanks
(2013-01-18, 12:47 AM)blogantinom Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, there is somthing I'm wishing to achieve for a while, but haven't got around in making it, it would be a box to be shown in the index page, that would include 4 columns, each one containing the most viewed threads of each period: day, week, month and all time.

It would be also interesting if there was a variation (actually I want to have both at the index page), with the most commented thread of each period.

I'm willing to pay if something would do this, and would highly appreciate if someone with plugin writting experience would help me in creating such plugins.

By the way, I already use the Prostats, but it doesn't give what I'm looking for.

Thanks

I'm looking for the same thing...
Hi Francisco

I created a plugin to do it, check those forums, which use it:
http://forum.noticiasnaturais.com
forum.antinovaordemmundial.com

http://community.mybb.com/thread-139455.html

Some people got a few database errors, which I thought I had corrected. I think it was related to the lack of the thankyou plugin I use, but I added some verification to avoid the problem.

If you could try and give some feedback I could improve the plugin.

regards
Eco
thankyou blogantinom...

I sent a PM to u ..