MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add online user list, and recent threads off of /forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forums is located @ http://rspslocus.net/forums
I want the online list at: Http://rspslocus.net/index.php
Is there any way I could do that? And Same thing with recent threads.
Appreciate it!

Thanks,
Noob Koer.
Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *Theme* -> Index Templates
Add
{$boardstats}
on the index template where you want it to display. Also make sure that index_boardstats has
{$whosonline}
somewhere on it. There are other things on the boardstats template that you can remove if you do not require them.
(2013-01-18, 01:48 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *Theme* -> Index Templates
Add
{$boardstats}
on the index template where you want it to display. Also make sure that index_boardstats has
{$whosonline}
somewhere on it. There are other things on the boardstats template that you can remove if you do not require them.

that is not what was asked the OP is after, he is after a list of recent threads displayed on the index (like the portal box) and I guess a version of the whosonline template ... however you maybe right & me wrong the question is a little unclear
I need the online list on a separate webpage (not on mybb forums)..
I know I can do something like: $mybb->['username'];
Really need this,
Thanks Noob Koer.

ALSO NEED RECENT POSTS.
(2013-01-18, 05:32 PM)Noob Koer Wrote: [ -> ]I need the online list on a separate webpage (not on mybb forums)..
Really need this,
Thanks Noob Koer.

ALSO NEED RECENT POSTS.

how good are you at mysql & php as you are going to need it ..
(2013-01-18, 06:29 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-18, 05:32 PM)Noob Koer Wrote: [ -> ]I need the online list on a separate webpage (not on mybb forums)..
Really need this,
Thanks Noob Koer.

ALSO NEED RECENT POSTS.

how good are you at mysql & php as you are going to need it ..

This guy hasn't got the MyBB copyright on his forum so shouldn't be getting any help.
What are you talking about? The minimum powered by notice is intact in the footer.
(2013-01-18, 07:37 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]What are you talking about? The minimum powered by notice is intact in the footer.

I can see the powered by notice too Cool I guess spangle is looking at the page at the root folder ... which is not mybb and does not require it
Yes I assumed that.