MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Friends lets make anything better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi friends i think to make a entertainment forum by hosted on my hosting site.
And it would be the worlds no.1 forum for entertainment.and make that all in 1 i already have 10 top posters And we wil add many features and services and collecting more traffics.
And that will be exclusive forum.
if u want to with me in this good work plz pm me....
Before you can be #1 in anything you really have to work on your English. It's improper beyond belief and hard to understand. I can't take your posts seriously. I'm not trying to be harsh but just telling you the reality.
* Salih I says: kill myself!!!
Not to hijack but Yes Yes Number One lol Toungue
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-...lender.jpg

P.S : First make a forum and get some 100 members... Big Grin
(2013-01-18, 04:27 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Before you can be #1 in anything you really have to work on your English. It's improper beyond belief and hard to understand. I can't take your posts seriously. I'm not trying to be harsh but just telling you the reality.

Agreed !!

Your english is very poor and sometimes hard to understand most of the time. I know it's obviously not your primary language, but if you're creating an english based forum you certainly need to brush up on your english. You sent me a PM asking me for help with something and to be honest I didn't have a clue what you were talking about so I didn't reply lol.
(2013-01-19, 02:20 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-18, 04:27 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Before you can be #1 in anything you really have to work on your English. It's improper beyond belief and hard to understand. I can't take your posts seriously. I'm not trying to be harsh but just telling you the reality.

Agreed !!

Your english is very poor and sometimes hard to understand most of the time. I know it's obviously not your primary language, but if you're creating an english based forum you certainly need to brush up on your english. You sent me a PM asking me for help with something and to be honest I didn't have a clue what you were talking about so I didn't reply lol.

Funny how he never gives a board url on the public forum, perhaps it's because he has no longer got the MyBB copyright notice, so shouldn't be given any support anyway.