MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff can only see last post of thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My staff seem to have a problem. When you click on the topic from index, you only see latest post. However, I as an administrator don't have that problem.

The MyBB software is still somewhat new to me, is this some permission that is not fully set ? Because I looked for it in the ACP but either I looked over it, or it's some error.

Thanks in advance.
(2013-01-18, 06:03 PM)AlphaBoards Wrote: [ -> ]My staff seem to have a problem. When you click on the topic from index, you only see latest post. However, I as an administrator don't have that problem.

The MyBB software is still somewhat new to me, is this some permission that is not fully set ? Because I looked for it in the ACP but either I looked over it, or it's some error.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have an example? eg a screenshot we can look at to see what you mean?
http://prntscr.com/pig0q

Not much to see though. All he sees when clicking the topic on the index page, is the last reply of the topic.
Change threaded mode to linear mode by clicking on it.
It's not that, that's already been set.
Usercp>Edit Options>Thread View Options>Thread View Mode:>Linear>Update Options.
That seemed to work, thanks.
No problem. Glad I could help.