MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: on, off, offlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I make on.gif, off.gif, offlock.gif and the icons like newfolder.gif, newfolderhot.gif to work as PNGs? It's just that for my forums I want semi-transparent images, and GIFs are really bad with semi-transparency.
You would need to edit the template.  Do a template search in admincp for on.gif. You can even do a quick "search and replace" in admincp.

Search for on.gif
Replace with on.png

repeat for the off and offlock image. It will take you 30 seconds.
Just so you know IE 6 doesn't work with transparent images.
That works for the icons shown at the bottom, but the ones actually by the forum name don't seem to change. =\
1984 Wrote:That works for the icons shown at the bottom, but the ones actually by the forum name don't seem to change. =\

i would come to the conclusion that you havent changed them all yet.
No, I must have gone through it searching and replacing on, off and offlock (.gifs) with pngs around five times, but it still doesn't work! I use search and replace: type in what I search for and what it should be replaced with, and then I click edit and update, but it doesn't work! Any ideas?
What's the site? I really don't understand when people want help but don't post at least their forum name. Have you tried to REFRESH the page after a file edit?
maybe some of us don't want to advertise our site to the masses!? Big Grin
Since you have the board closed...

I own http://mountmoon.net - interesting to see another PokeWebmaster here~ ;D
Pages: 1 2