MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm having Problem with Cloudflare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I followed a tutorial given in user submitted section of Mybb/
now everything goes smooth and user is asked to enter captcha before enter site, but the attacks on site (ddos) are still the same i think, as there is no changes in server resources and they are being eaten by ddos attacks.
NOTE: Some sites like mybb official or <snip> have different type of cloudflare i think, when we enter they say wait we check u for 5 second and then proceeds without enter captcha, but mine prompt for captcha and no 5 second wait like mybb or dl4hacks.

sorry for bad english
Everyone uses the same type of Cloudflare. Some have custom security settings and some use the default. The captcha happens once to a user to verify it's not a bot then in the Cloudflare threat control you can manage the request to either block, allow or delete it.

As for the 5 seconds redirect, I believe that's when your security setting is set to high or "I'm Under Attack"
Adding to kamz89 said, there are some scripts called Cloud flare resolvers so with that software these booter guys can find your IP even your behind CF.

Read this thread for more info and remedy.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-127635.html (Created by ^kamz89 Smile )

Thank You