MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Custom MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically, I will make you a Custom MyBB Theme.

Here is the latest theme I've made for a friend of my:
http://novicamybb.comuf.com/

What do I offer?
- Custom Theme
- Logo
- Userbars
- Custom Avatar Gallery
- Similies Gallery

Post down below or PM me with a URL of your forum.
Cheers!
Your demo isn't working...
Free hosting, so it's kinda slow, sometimes even down.

But it should be fine 90% of the time.

I'll upload a image tho.
Not working for me either
Yeah.
I know.

Forum is down at the moment.
As I said tho, I will update OP once I take a prnt screen, or I'll just share a xml+folder file with you guys.
Portfolio?

One theme ain't gonna do it. As a theme developer it's important you work with the admin to give them what they want, not what you think they want.
Yeah but Ben its free so they can take it or leave it.
(2013-01-21, 01:37 AM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but Ben its free so they can take it or leave it.

Don't "But Ben" me.

I like to be able to see a portfolio of peoples work before I will get them to do things for me.

You NEVER hire someone (Free or otherwise) without seeing what they can do.
Ben Ben Ben he is making it for free i know you wanna see work but he is doing it for free
(2013-01-21, 01:42 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-21, 01:37 AM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but Ben its free so they can take it or leave it.

Don't "But Ben" me.

I like to be able to see a portfolio of peoples work before I will get them to do things for me.

You NEVER hire someone (Free or otherwise) without seeing what they can do.

Well, you cant expect someone to build a portfolio if they cant get hired free/paid because people like you choose to only hire people with work behind them.

It's free. Take a chance.
Pages: 1 2