MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Im fcked :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-01-20, 03:35 PM)LoganD Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, go to the section where it says "Databases" then theres your phpMyAdmin.

I sense a guided tour coming up !
In cp?
This thread should help: http://community.mybb.com/thread-44380.html
Here is the query you need.
(2009-01-30, 03:57 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]To put you back into the Admin usergroup if you get changed to a different group (change the uid entry if the uid in need of changing isn't 1):
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1'
(2013-01-20, 03:45 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]This thread should help: http://community.mybb.com/thread-44380.html
Here is the query you need.
(2009-01-30, 03:57 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]To put you back into the Admin usergroup if you get changed to a different group (change the uid entry if the uid in need of changing isn't 1):
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1'
Okay thanks but where can i find the file, which i need to edit?
It's not a file edit look at the thread I linked to. Matt explains how to perform queries at the bottom of his post.
Okay, actually i still dont know where i need to put it / change / idk:3 - but ye i know which line o0
Go to your website management (Cpanel). Then click on phpMyAdmin. The thread linked above should explain it all.
(2013-01-20, 03:27 PM)lem0n Wrote: [ -> ]inc/settings.php in the filezilla/file manager then search super or SID and put it to 1.

When you enter your FTP you go to inc and edit the settings.php file and where it says Super Admin or SID (I forget) you put the number of the user (if you were the first user to register put the number 1) that you want it to be Super Admin.
It worked thanks
(2013-01-20, 04:54 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-20, 03:27 PM)lem0n Wrote: [ -> ]inc/settings.php in the filezilla/file manager then search super or SID and put it to 1.

When you enter your FTP you go to inc and edit the settings.php file and where it says Super Admin or SID (I forget) you put the number of the user (if you were the first user to register put the number 1) that you want it to be Super Admin.

That's incorrect. It's in ./inc/config.php, not ./inc/settings.php.
Pages: 1 2