MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error message 1114
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB Community Forum,I am having a problem with a site that was accessible to me just earlier today but no longer accessible now.

When I try to go to the website it gives me the MySQL error code 1114.

The URL of the Forum is www.viphackforums.net

Tested it on my other laptop and I still get the same error message there too.

The error text is as written below:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1114 - The table 'mybb_sessions' is full
Query:
REPLACE INTO mybb_sessions SET uid='0',sid='b94cb2c81053bb28283a4aeba26c52dc',time='1358680935',ip='58.104.232.242',location='/index.php?',useragent='Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.52 Safar',location1='0',location2='0',nopermission='0'

If anyone could help me out then I'd be more then grateful! Big Grin

This problem only occurs with me D:
I guess "Hacking" website are wont get support from official mybb team.
This isn't really a hacking website,Most of it has actually got to do with Monetizing techniques,Freebies,Giveaways,E-books.

Anyway if anyone could please help it'd really mean a lot!
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.