MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Check Plugins for vulnerability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone check my plugins to see if any of them have any vulnerabilities? Preferably Vernier or Nathan Malcolm Or some of the Support Team and any of the Development Team.
(2013-01-20, 11:49 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone check my plugins to see if any of them have any vulnerabilities? Preferably Vernier or Nathan Malcolm Or some of the Support Team and any of the Development Team.

If that's the case then create a thread in the private inquiries section.
(2013-01-21, 01:08 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-20, 11:49 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone check my plugins to see if any of them have any vulnerabilities? Preferably Vernier or Nathan Malcolm Or some of the Support Team and any of the Development Team.

I didn't think of that.

Request to close.
(2013-01-21, 01:09 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't think of that.

Request to close.

When posting, be sure to provide a zip of your inc/plugins and a list of your plugins activated.
(2013-01-21, 02:36 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't think of that.

Request to close.

When posting, be sure to provide a zip of your inc/plugins and a list of your plugins activated.

What?

A zip of what?
(2013-01-21, 02:53 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-21, 02:36 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't think of that.

Request to close.

What?

A zip of what?

Like create a zip or compress your plugins folder because you might not have all the plugins available on the MyBB mods. You might have premium plugins so they need the plugin to see. It's easier because manually finding each plugin then download and then search for vuln. can take a long time and the support team work for free in their spare time only.

How to compress?
Select all the files in your inc/plugins then click compress in File Manager.
Do you have any custom plugins? If you don't, then you should be pretty safe. Just always keep an eye out for new exploits for any plugins you may have. Smile