MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CountryMB.com - Country Music Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-01-21, 05:54 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]No problems Geoffrey - I hope the plugin author can help you with the twitter.

I'm going to say that's an apology and accept it. Smile
(2013-01-21, 05:56 PM)Geoffrey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-21, 05:54 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]No problems Geoffrey - I hope the plugin author can help you with the twitter.

No, that really was an assumption on your end Toungue
(2013-01-21, 05:57 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-21, 05:56 PM)Geoffrey Wrote: [ -> ]

No, that really was an assumption on your end Toungue

Then I guess we're even.
I'm really not a fan of the theme, other than that, good luck on your website.
(2013-01-21, 05:43 PM)Geoffrey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not using any tone. Keep in mind this is all text, it's impossible for you to really know what tone, if any, I am using. I would appreciate it if you didn't assume things about me. Thank you. Wink

I'm sure every writer ever will be shocked to learn that tone cannot be communicated through text. You're being a jerk and deflecting legitimate criticism – own up to it or knock it off.
Yeah, you really are coming off that way, Geoffrey. You seem smart enough to know what you're doing.

Continuing with the topic, I do like how your forum looks. I've seen two of Valentino's themes and they're really nice. Good luck with the forum!
Thanks. I apologize if that's how I came off, it's not what I intended.

And yes, Valentino (Sarah) is a great designer. She has far more than two themes btw. Toungue
Pages: 1 2