MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Ballsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Intermittent Error Wrote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1203 - User mybb_community already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Someone not got enough connections going?
Contact your host.
It's here... Hence why it's posted in "MyBB.com Community & Site Issues" forum.
Ben is right. I'm experiencing the same.

[Image: HmGbGGN.png]
(2013-01-21, 08:55 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Ben is right. I'm experiencing the same.

I didn't think I was going insane, but I don't live around Chris, Us westies are hated, so... Toungue Anyway

Thanks for Clarifying.
Chris has been notified. Smile
Lovely, thanks Nathan.
Thanks, I've made some changes that should hopefully limit this.

I do believe the fact that we were hitting a limit is an issue in itself (we shouldn't be), but the only time we're going to be able to investigate it is if we catch it in the act. To that end, I've configured pt-stalk to keep an eye on things and give me a diagnostic dump when we do hit the limit.
Cheers Chris. Owe you a beer.
I noticed this to yesterday but only happened for me going from an old search result page to the main community forum tab, about 5 clicks same issue. But going back to root in the url and then going to the community forum bypassed the issue. Not sure if that helps identify anything for you guys.. but figured it was worth a mention.
Pages: 1 2